Monday, November 13, 2017

Monday and Exercises Again

This morning I will pick up Bob for exercise class.

Afterward I will drop by the post office and mail the little package I put together for Ginger's grandchild then come home and read until time to warm up our lunch. I don't have a plan for the afternoon.

I do need a few things from Walmart so I may do my shopping then or I may wait until tomorrow and do it in Independence. They have a Superstore and a lot more to choose from.

I ordered John's Christmas gift from QVC last night. It's a great tool and I hope he will be pleased. You never know about John.  I now have five of my Christmas gifts bought and when John's comes I will wrap it. The others are all wrapped. I still need to get Sage's and give it to Leslie to put in with her package for Sage. I will be home long before Christmas from my trip to Florida. I leave for Florida on the 29th and get home on December 10th. That's the Sunday the congregation has our Christmas dinner planned.   

Karan took a photo of our Samaritan Child project yesterday at church.

 Image may contain: 1 person, shoes and indoor
That's a lot of boxes for children in third world countries.

More later...

I baked and iced my cake after lunch. Then I went to get gas in my car. I also went to Country Mart hoping to find the frozen veggies for my soup...but they were out. Perhaps I will find them in Independence's Walmart tomorrow.

Rick came by after I had my bath and had my PJs on. I clicked open my car. He had another box for the Samaritan Child project. That kid is so nice! He and Carmen have done four boxes now. That gives us a total of 64. For a small congregation, that's a lot!

Missy and I laid down together on the sofa and watched Antique Roadshow TV until I fell asleep. I missed the entire first hour of the show. I watched the second hour and then we went to bed at 9:00. 

No comments: