Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Tuesday and Another Quiet Day

I slept fairly well last night and so did Scott...evidently. He did not leave for work until 5:00 AM That is unusual for him. He usually wakes up at 2:30 and dresses and goes on in to work. He has a terrible time sleeping too.

I have dressed and had my oatmeal for breakfast and a cup of coffee. I finally figured out how to turn my phone back on. I had to reboot it. It appears to work fine now.

Today is Tuesday and Ginger's birthday. I hope Scott remembers to call her and wish her a Happy Birthday! He has a lot on his mind....with the phone interview and all.

I am anxious to get back home on Sunday and see those puppies of John and Leslie's I love puppies almost as much as I love newborn babies.

 Image may contain: dog

This Saturday is Ashley's graduation. We will drive to Georgia for that. Then Sunday Scott will take me to Jacksonville to catch my flight home.

More later....

I spent most of the day working with Amazon trying to get them to download the books that Bill H. sent to me for my birthday. They had me reboot the Kindle and finally had a factory reboot too.  That fixed the download after trying all afternoon. The factory download wiped out the log on and I took most of three hours working with their tech and finally got the Kindle working again.

Now hopefully tomorrow sometime, my son, Keith, will contact me and fix the font on my notebook Outlook 2016 program. Right now, it is so tiny that I can't read it when I am composing it. I have to raise the font size to at least 36 and then those who receive my e-mails find that size font way too large.

We decided to go to the pizza place for lunch. It was the middle of the afternoon by then. When we got home we watched an old movie, "On Golden Pond".  We have frozen it now and Scott is on the phone with a recruiter.

More later...

After Scott got off the phone, we watched the rest of "On Golden Pond", one of the better movies  in my experience....rare these days not  to have unlimited violence in a movie. Much as I love movies, there are just way too many full of violence and unbridled sex that leaves nothing to the imagination, these days. I see about one movie a year for that reason. As a family, we used to go at least twice a month. I believe these types of movies with all that violence, just promote violence in our society. After nearly 17 years of war and so much violence in our society, I can believe nothing else.

I took my bath after the movie and went to bed at 8:30...totally exhausted!