Saturday, January 6, 2018

Saturday and a Trip to Joplin

I slept well again last night. I puttered around all morning until 10:00 when Bob and Joanne came to pick me up for our trip to Joplin.

We got there in time for an early lunch. Bob paid for it with his gift cards his daughter and son in law sent to him as a gift. Joanne and I really appreciated that. We had our usual soup and salad...and as usual it was scrumptious.

Then we went to the mall and walked all around there. Bob bought a belt and a shirt and Joanne bought a sweater and a top and later, at J.C. Penney's she finally found a sweatshirt...what she was really looking for anyhow.

I didn't find a thing I couldn't live without so I didn't spend a penny.  I probably would have bought a new top if I could have found any that I liked in my size. They had lots of XL size but few petite smalls.

Anyhow I am back home now and have my registration and check ready for the Dinner Theater bus trip in March in Kansas City.

I will send it in as soon as Bob has his ready to go and can include it in my envelope. Joanne meant to give me hers but she forgot when I got out of the car.

More later...

Bob came over after 4:00 and stayed for the news. He also brought Joanne's registration for the trip too. I put both of them out on the mailbox for tomorrow's mail pickup.

After he left, I took my bath and lay on the sofa and watched TV with Missy.  At 9:00 Missy and I  went to bed.

No comments: