Thursday, February 8, 2018

Thursday and Home Inspection

I awoke at 2:00 with a bad stomach ache. I got up and spent the next two hours in and out of bed. I am exhausted today. Bob will be on his own for lunch. I am just going to make some potato soup for myself.

I need to do my regular cleaning today. Betty will be doing her semi annual inspection. My apartment should be no problem. However, the maintenance man never came to work on my front door. I called her about it yesterday morning. Every once in awhile it comes open by itself. Evidently the tremors we get from oil field fracking had shifted it just enough to get the door to miss the latch.

I will do the bathroom and kitchen first. Those are the easiest .

More later...

I got the apartment cleaned except for my bedroom and Missy is sleeping in there on my bed. I will vacuum it later.

Missy just walked in. I asked Alexa to "cancel" the music I was playing so I could talk to her.. She is drinking a lot of water. This morning when I gave her her treats and filled her food dish, I noticed her water dish was completely empty.

Betty came before lunch with her maintenance man. They seemed happy with the condition of my apartment.

I fixed my potato soup and had the rest of the cheese with it  and some good crackers.  Then after that, I backed a dozen cookies and fixed myself some hot chocolate.

Now I have cleaned up that mess and am just relaxing. It is 2:35 now.  Missy is back on my bed.

More even later....

Bob came over and returned some stuff I had loaned him.  He went over to Joanne's for the evening.

I got my paper and read it. I will watch the news and then take my bath and lay down with Missy.  I will see what kind of movie to watch tonight if there is nothing on TV.

Missy and I ended up going to bed at 8:30...I had lost so much sleep last night.
.

No comments: