Friday, March 30, 2018

Friday and Lunch with Gay and Friends

I slept pretty well last night and did not wake up until about 5:00. Missy had wet on two different bath mats so I did some laundry this morning after I fed her and myself breakfast.

Then I cleaned the apartment. The only thing I didn't get done was stripping my bed. I will do that tomorrow. I did rake some leaves and bag them up. It was a beautiful spring day!

At 11:30 or so, I met Gay and her four friends from Chanute for lunch at the Kansas Buffet. I have to say it was very good! I wasn't sure what to expect since that restaurant has changed  hands. It used to be Sirloin Stockade. I think it's even better.

I took Missy out for awhile. It was a beautiful day. The next week or so is not going to be pretty. She absolutely loved it. I was talking to Evelyn and realized she was gone.  Rick was just getting into his truck and saw that I was looking for something. I told him she had wandered off while I was visiting with Evelyn. He helped me look and she came running when she heard us calling her. It seems to scare her to be out there by herself anymore.

I imagine I will have breakfast with Bob in the morning. Joanne will not get up at 6:00 to be ready to eat at 7:00.

More later...

I watched the news for while and then took my shower at 6:30 and looked for a movie to watch on Amazon TV. I couldn't find anything I was interested in watching so I ordered "Ghost",  an old movie..and watched that. Missy and I went to bed at 10:15.

No comments: