Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Tuesday and Hair Day

I did not sleep all that well last night. I got my feelings hurt last evening and have not been able to work through it yet. Life is too short to obsess about anything but I know that but still haven't been able to get past it yet.

I woke up at 3:00 AM and never were able to get back to sleep. I finally just got up at 4:00.  I have dressed for the day and fed myself and Missy.

Today I will go to Independence to get my hair done and cut. It really needs it since wearing that little net cap on Tuesday for the surgery wiped out last Monday's hairdo. Afterward, I will go over to Juanita's house to balance her checkbook if she has her bank statement it. Bob will be over to Betty's to visit with her.

We will probably eat at Big Cheese at lunchtime.

I have developed a very sore right hip. Lord only knows what's that's all about. I took an extra strength Tylenol capsule this morning to try to get through it. I hope it will be better soon. Getting old is not for sissies.

This  is Mini, my daughter's Corgi. And  the other puppy you can barely see is Raven, her daughter. They went with John and Leslie to Roaring River camping this past weekend.

Image may contain: cat

More later...

I finally got through my hurt. Life is too short to hold on to hurt feelings.

I did go to Juanita's this morning and balanced her checkbook.  I also filled out her health questionnaire for Dr. Eslicker's office forThursday's appointment and also returned her security box keys to her bank.

Then I picked up Bob and we went to Big Cheese to lunch.  When we got home I took Bob home and Missy and I took a nap.

I had some Yogurt for my supper along with some hot milk chocolate. After the new this evening, I will take my shower and lay down with Missy and watch a movie. I intend to go to bed at 9:00 or thereabouts.
 

2 comments:

susie @ persimmon moon cottage said...

Is it possible your hip might have been hurt while moving you during surgery?

I don't think that this is what happened to you, but one time I had a minor procedure under anesthesia that had unexpected an unexpected after effect. It was outpatient, but after coming home I became severely sore in my leg muscles. I called the doctor to see if that might have been a side effect of the procedure. He said no, and then explained to me that I was probably sore from them having to restrain me because I was trying to get off the table and get away from them. I had come out from under whatever anesthetic they had given me enough to start feeling the pain, (discomfort in doctor language). I had no memory of any of that going on at all, thankfully.

I hope your hip will feel better soon.

Susie D.

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks for the story, Susie. Mine seems to have cleared up now. I was able to sleep part of the night last night lying on my right hip.