Monday, April 16, 2018

Monday and a Cleaning Day

I slept very well last night. I woke up and got up twice but got back to bed and back to sleep with a nice warm cat beside me. Missy was so glad to see me back home.

She wants to go outside this morning but it's way too cold. It's 26 degrees out there on April 16th. Amazing!

I didn't clean anything but the two bare floors last Thursday so I am going to run the vacuum today and dust and also go to the market. I want to get some more strawberries and bananas for my evening smoothies. I also need some more wet and dry mopping cloths.

So after I vacuum I will go out to Walmart to shop again. Most of the time, I need things that are not food. :)

More later. ...

I didn't get much done today after all. Leslie, my daughter, called to invite me to go to Bartlesville with her.  So everything else can wait. I will go to Bartlesville with Leslie. I will finish this when I get home. So more later....

We got home in the afternoon after having lunch with Leslie at McCalister's. I raked and bagged what leaves had gathered after Steve mowed yesterday. I am thoroughly sick of leaves. I let Missy out for awhile since it was 69 degrees. She lay in the grass while I raked.

Then I went over to Country Mart and bought some more strawberries and bananas for my smoothy this evening.

Perhaps more tonight...

This is my older son in Africa last month. He is holding the County Chronicle from his hometown.

 

Missy and I watched some Amazon TV after I had my shower. Finally at 9:00, we just went to bed.

No comments: