Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Wednesday and Another Trip to Bartlesville for Juanita.

I slept poorly last night and finally just got up and took a melatonin tablet. Then I finally got back to sleep until 5:30.

Later this morning I will go back to Independence to pick up Juanita to take her to Bartlesville to see Dr. Eslicker and get that skin cancer on her neck removed. I will need to get some more gasoline while I am there.

Right now Missy is waiting for her breakfast so I will get back to this later...

Missy and I have both had our breakfasts and I even had an opportunity to visit with Rick, my neighbor, about Bill, my dear friend from church I just lost. Rick and Carmen come to our church and weren't sure which man Bill was. I told him about Bill. I have always sat with Bill at church.

More later....

I have been reading my Reader's Digest. This is a very good issue. There are some great articles in this month's issue.

More even later...

About 11:00 I took off for Independence to take Juanita to Bartlesville to see Dr. Eslicker.  He biopsied the place on her neck. He also froze a large dark mole on the side of her face. We stopped on the way home and bought a milk shake at Sonic. She looks forward to those treats every time we go to the doctor. After we got back I copied over the numbers of her TV schedule larger so she could read them. She is very nearly completely blind.

Then I came back home. It was almost 4:00 at that time. I was very tired. Missy and I watched "To Kill a Mockingbird" on TV. I don't recall ever watching that old movie so it was very interesting. We went to bed at 9:30.


No comments: