Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Wednesday and Exercises and Bingo

I slept pretty well last night. I woke up around three but got back to sleep pretty well and didn't get up until almost 5:00. I made up the bed and got myself ready for the day. Then I fed myself and Missy.

I will go to exercise class this morning and eat some lunch after that and then in the afternoon I will go back up to play Bingo.

Tomorrow is my regular cleaning day. I will also probably by then have some laundry to do too. We may have rain this evening. That would be good for my flowers. I have watered them each day since they were planted. I am trying to give them the best chance possible. I have about $80 involved in them at this point and I haven't mulched them yet.

I did get my social security last night. That always gives me a relief.

More later....

I stopped at The Kansas Buffet for lunch today. I hadn't been there for a long time and really wanted a nice lunch. I was going to have my tomato basel soup but forgot to put it down in the frig to thaw.  So I just went to town and went to the buffet. I will have it tomorrow with cheese and crackers.

Tomorrow is also my cleaning day and perhaps even laundry day. Missy peed on another bathmat this morning. I have three in the washer now. I have the last one under her litter box now.

After I left the buffet, I went up to the bookstore where Karan volunteers and visited with her awhile and then we went to Bingo at the senior center. I won some store bought cookies and gave them to David. I baked my own yesterday here.

When I got home I let Missy out for awhile. The shade was on the east side at that time so I moved a chair over there. It finally got hot and she was ready to come back in and eat a little and drink some water. Now she seems to be content to be in this nice cool apartment. It's a good thing I watered this morning. It has gone from winter to summer with no spring so far. It's 3:35 now. The newspaper will be here at 4:00PM  or so. I read the Journal. It comes in the mail on Wednesdays and Saturdays. There was very little in there. I only take it because it's all we have in our hometown.

More later...

I have read the Reporter and worked the crossword puzzle. I had some trail mix after I fed Missy her treats and then I took my bath and got ready for bed at 7:00. Missy and I watched another documentary on Amazon Prime and later at 9:00 we went on to bed.


No comments: