Saturday, May 12, 2018

Saturday and Relaxing

I didn't sleep very well last night. I was awake off and on after 2:00 AM. Finally I got up at 5:30.  I took Melatonin but last night it didn't help.

I dressed and fed myself and Missy.  I have watched part of the the CBS news too.

I have watered all the flowers and the appear to be doing well. Missy went out with me but while I was watering, she wandered off. When I went to get her, she cae back home hissing at spitting at me all the while. She is ion now.for not minding me. Cats are very hard to train. :)

I have nothing on the menu for today. Yesterday was huge but lots of fun. Nancy and I had a very good visit. She was diagnosed with Alzheimer's Disease five years ago but I think that was an error. She is as lucid as I am and after all this time, she would be showing more symptoms.  I watched my sister go through Alzheimer's Disease until she died of it and Nancy doesn't seem to have much memory problems. Her son, David, who is my Leslie's age, 61, has Parkinson's Disease. She seems to be in pretty good health for 84. She has a large beautiful two story home and she does all her own housework and yard work and keeps both spotless.

More later...

I went out to South Coffeyville to buy gas. It's $2.54 a gallon there and here in town it's $2.59. Then I stopped by the nail place and had a pedicure. After that I came on back home and ate the rest of my tomato basil soup for lunch with cheese and crackers.

Now I am listening to music and working on this blog. I am returning the dash mounts I bought from Amazon for my phone in the car. They were way too large. I will need to go to the UPS store on Monday to leave then to be sent back. I just re-used the one my daughter gave me. It fell off and on to the floor of the car the first hot day. I tried sticking it back on but the adhesive would not stay so I used gorilla glue and it won't come off now.

More later...

I went out to church this afternoon to change out a burned out light bulb but I couldn't reach the light receptacle, I texted Leslie an she said John would do it.  While there, I ran off the Church School material for the class.

Now the mail is here and I have the Journal to read so more later...

I finished reading the newspaper and took it over to Marilyn's.  I have read again this afternoon. I also watched "Nature" on Amazon Prime.Missy came in and watched it too. "Nature" is Missy's favorite program. At 6:30 I gave Missy her treats. I ate the rest of my trail mix.

In about thirty minutes I will take my bath and get ready for bed. Then I will look for something to watch on Amazon Prime.

So more even later...

Missy and I watched "Oklahoma" on Amazon this evening. It was a little too much music for me but t had been decades since I had seen it and I thought I would watch it again. It was very long and we got to bed late.

No comments: