Saturday, June 2, 2018

Saturday and a Sleepless Friday Night

I don't know exactly what happened last night but I woke up at 1:30 and went to the bathroom and took my meds but was never able to get back to sleep. I finally just got up at 3:00 and went into the living room to read my book. It's 4:40 now and I am still wide awake. I thought perhaps reading would put me back to sleep but it didn't.

Perhaps it was the plumbing stuff or my upcoming flight. I don't know. It's a mystery to me. For one thing I am having trouble sleeping because my right arm often hurts. Also, my back bothers me sometimes. I  probably need a new mattress but I really don't want to spend that kind of money from my small savings. I could live another ten years.

If it didn't rain last night, I will water my flowers.

More later....

I did water my flowers. It is overcast but there is no rain in the forecast for today. I went back to the Dollar General store and bought a birthday card for my granddaughter, Sara. In all the mess with the plumbing, I completely forgot her birthday. I also bought more litter. The big litter box just eats the litter. I would buy a larger box of litter but I'm not supposed to lift more then 15 pounds.

It's 9:00 now and I still don't have a plan for the day.

It was relatively cool this morning so Missy and I went outside for awhile.

Then I had my lunch..the dish Carmen made for me yesterday, and read most of the afternoon.  I even fell asleep over my book. It's nearly 4:00 now and I really haven't done much of anything but read today.  I guess I need a day like that from time to time. I will watch the news at 5:00.

More later.....I am watching the news now. I visited with Nancy on the phone for a hour. She had worked on her yard all afternoon or she would have gone to Sunfest with me in Bartlesville. I decided not to go after all.  It's too late in the day and we are forecast for rain tonight.

I will turn to Amazon Prime and watch some more "Frasier" before I go to bed at 9:00.

No comments: