Friday, July 20, 2018

Friday and Exercise Class

I didn't sleep all that well again last night. For one thing, my right shoulder hurts. Then Missy sleeps most of the day and then gets restless at night and she sleeps on my bed.

I got up close to 5:00AM, clothed and fed myself and Missy and took her outside while I watered my flowers and dead headed them.

Later, around 8:45, I left for the exercise class. It went fine except I really had to be careful of my right arm.  After exercise class I went to Utopia and had a cinnamon roll and my utopiachina. The second drink is in the freezer. I'll have that later...perhaps tomorrow.

Marilyn called later on this morning and asked me to lunch for having me help her with her computer problems yesterday.  We went to Caney's Eggbert's and had that chicken salad and fruit with a wonderful muffin for lunch. Then she bought me a piece of lemon cream pie to bring home for later. That was neat....and good of her.

After the mail comes, I need to go out to Walmart for a few things. I have a short list.

More later...

I did go out and get my little list of grocery items.  Then when I got back home I took my bath and Missy and I watched an old movie "Nine to Five". It was an 80s movie but still very funny. Then we watched a couple of episodes of "Cheers" before we went on to bed.

No comments: