Monday, July 2, 2018

Monday and Exercises

I had a bad night. My legs ached and feet cramped and so when I got up to go to the bathroom at 3:30AM, I took my thyroid med and also an Aleve.  That helped but I still got up at 4:00AM.

I went on to exercise class after I watered my flowers and let Missy out for awhile with me while it was still relatively cool.

Afterward, I paid my rent at the bank and went to buy some yogurt at Brahms to eat for supper until I leave Saturday for camp. That reminds me, I need to make a list for packing. Maybe I should do that while I am thinking about it. So, more later...

I got my list made and printed off and then went over to Stan's so he could work over my hearing aid. He put new filters in it and cleaned it all up. Then I came home and made up some lunch.  I had Schwan's chicken and rice with broccoli. Pretty good for frozen food! Then I had one of my ice cream bars for dessert.

This afternoon, I may run the sweeper. I never did finish my apartment last week. So more even later...

I did go to Walmart and get a few important things this morning too but I did not get the vacuuming finished.  Missy was asleep on my bed all afternoon. More later...it is time for the news.

After the news I watched a couple of episodes of "Cheers" and then just turned off the TV. It's almost 8:00 and I need to stay up until the kids next door bring me their key. The plumbers will be here in the morning and Bob will be here to let them in and they will need to get into the apartment next door too to fix the plumbing.  Rick and Carmen are moving into their house this evening.  I will need to leave them a note before I can go to bed. I got up at 4:00AM this morning  so I hope I can do that. Missy has been in on my bed most of the day. I am a little concerned about her. She usually comes in to watch TV with me in the evening. I hope this isn't a bad sign.

No comments: