Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Wednesday and the 4th of July and Exercises.

I slept pretty well last night and finally got up at my regular time...5:00AM.

Kay had asked the exercise class on Monday how many of us wanted to come to exercise class if she would come and open the door. Most of the class said they wanted to come so she will open up the senior center at 8:30 for exercise class. I will go.

I fed myself and Missy this morning and took her outside while it was still relatively cool. She really enjoys that. I came back in in time to watch the CBS news.

I will clean after exercise class since tomorrow seems to be a full day.

I went in the bathroom to make up my face this morning and discovered that all that sawing, etc, yesterday had caused a deluge of dust all over everything even inside my makeup drawer, So I had a huge mess to wash up. I had to take everything out of my makeup drawer and wipe everything down even the contents of the drawer. I will run the swifter mop in there in a bit. That floor is filthy too. Plumbers do not clean up after themselves. Disgusting!

I did the kitchen and bathroom floors before exercise class. They are dry and clean now.

The news will be on in less then ten minutes. More later...

I watched the news until time for exercises and then when I got home from that, I vacuumed the entire apartment.  I had a large four inch wad of cat hair in the canister afterward. I dumped that in the trash. It's amazing how much that cat sheds.

Now, all I have to do is dust.

I am not sure what I will have for lunch. I have plenty in the freezer. I just have to make a choice. It's only 11:00 now.

Well, I had my lunch and read for awhile in the afternoon.

At 5:00PM I turned on the news and after that, I watched a couple of episodes of "Cheers"  before getting ready for bed. At 9:00, Missy and I will go to bed.

And then the fireworks began. It went on indefinitely. Sometime, out of sheer exhaustion, I went to sleep.

No comments: