Friday, September 21, 2018

Friday and No Plan

I slept terrible last night. I had drunk a large glass of Black Cherry tea at McCalisters with my lunch yesterday and later last night I got up three times to go to the bathroom. Also, before bed, I drank a cup of tea. Between the two, my sleep was restless. Finally I just got up at 3:50AM and scheduled a payment on my Amazon Chase bill. Also, my right arm hurt terribly most of the night. I slept on my left side until my left ear got very sore. Getting old is not for sissies!

Anyhow, I have nothing planned for today. Gay called last night and wanted me to come to Chanute for her birthday party and stay overnight. I begged off because of Missy's shots. Now I regret that. I may try to call her and change my mind. I imagine I could get Bob to come and feed Missy while I was gone. It would only be one day. I will mull it over. It is Gay's 80th birthday.

Come to think of it, if it isn't this weekend it may be the same Friday as the retreat at the reunion grounds! That is the 28th and 29th. I had better check that out. I am pre-registered for that and promised Vivian I would help her.

I had better get the bed made and get ready for the day. Missy wants to be fed too. It's almost 5:00AM now.

More later...

I am ready for the day now and both Missy and I have been fed. 

I took Missy out for awhile and it was nice and she was good.

About 3:00PM, I packed a bag for my trip to Chanute to stay overnight with Gay following her birthday party.

I got to Chanute about 4:20 and made myself at home. She fixed us a dinner of veggies and onions with some small crackers and it was all very good. She showed off the tricks her two dogs had learned. They were very cute.

About 7:00, her other friends began coming. Her sister Adele, brought a wonderful ice cream cake. After we visited for awhile and had our ice cream cake, we all played games. It was great fun.  They left about 10:00 and I took a bath and Gay and I went on to bed.

I got up once in the night and went to the bathroom.

No comments: