Saturday, September 22, 2018

Saturday and a Neat Visit

I discovered that after I went back to bed after using the bathroom last night, her dog, Molly, had gone into my room and I had shut the door to keep the dogs out of my room. About 5:00, Molly needed to get out and tell Gay she needed to go outside briefly.  I didn't even know the dog was in my room but I let her out.

Gay fixed up both eggs and toast fro breakfast and then we visited all morning. About 11:30AM, I needed to leave and I was still plenty full from breakfast so I said my goodbyes and took off for Coffeyville. I had had a good visit.

After I got back to Coffeyville I realized I needed gas in my car so I went out to Woodshed in South Coffeyville and filled up before I left to go home.

When I got home, Missy was really glad to see me. She wanted to go outside so after I put away the things in my overnight bag, I took her out while I watered my flowers...the ones I have left. It is nice today. It is 1:50 PM and it's still only 70 degrees out there.

I don't have a plan for the rest of the day. I will probably need to get my coffeecake mix and in the morning, I will fix my coffeecake for the church school classes.

More later....

I was very tired and didn't do much this afternoon. I did take Missy out for awhile. She minded really well and finally was ready to come back in.

Close to 7:00PM, I took my bath and Missy and I watched Forensic Files until 9:00PM when we went to bed. We have watched all the Perry Mason episodes now. So we are working on Forensic Files now.


No comments: