Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Wednesday and Cleaning and Laundry Day

Amazingly, I slept until 6:00AM this morning. I got up and got myself ready for the day and fed Missy and myself. and got ready for the day  Missy wants to go outside but it's only 7:00AM so that isn't going to happen yet. It may be raining like was forecast.  I haven't looked out yet.

I have Ministerial Alliance meeting tomorrow at noon so I may do my cleaning today. I have nothing else planned.  I would like to go to Bartlesville but I am nearly out of money so I had better not.  What I have left will be kept toward the rent. I don't get my social security this month until the 14th and I will have a time trying to stretch my funds until then.

I leave with John and Leslie on the 13th for Phoenix.  We are going to visit Keith and Esther. Keith is paying for our trip. Then the next week, Keith and Esther are coming here because Keith wants to see his eldest daughter, Christina, and her family, at Thanksgiving.  It has been years since he has seen her.

More later....

Last Friday Leslie and Karan and I went to Springfield for our Saturday Mission Center Conference, and visited their expanded Bass Pro store. Here we are in a photo one of the people there took of the three of us.


Image may contain: 4 people, including Karan Lee Musick-Maritt and Margie Miller, people smiling, indoor

Notice that tall Leslie had to stoop down to not overpower short Karan. What a group! We are standing in front of a bronze of a fisherman with a mermaid.  We all overpowered them!

I got my vacuuming finished and re-positioned my laptop computers. I put the one with my checkbook in the dining room and the notebook tray next to the sofa in the living room. I put the rolling tray with the old printer in the storage closet in the dining room.  I simply do not have enough room for both a laptop and a notebook. Really I don't have enough plug ins for all that. I moved the old Dell and printer out of my den because when Keith and Esther come for Thanksgiving, I want them to use my new mattress in the bedroom and Missy and I will sleep on the trundle. It's a good mattress. Missy likes that because she doesn't have to climb on a footstool to get up on the bed. The trundle is six or eight inches from the floor. I just vacuumed the daybed and now Missy wants up there so she can watch me on the desktop computer as I add to my blog. It will have cat hair on it again.

I took her outside awhile ago. She loves to go outside. But almost invariably she will want to wander off and at her age, I can't let her do that.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

You look very young!

Margie's Musings said...

Really! I am nearly 83. Thank you! You have made my day!