Thursday, November 1, 2018

Thursday and Ministerial Alliance

I slept fairly well last night. I woke up at 3:00AM but managed to stay in bed and nap off and on until 4:00AM. Then I just got up.

I have fed Missy and myself and got myself ready for the day. I should pay my rent today  but don't have quite enough money to do that. Unfortunately, I don't get my social security this month until the 14th....halfway through the month. I may have to transfer some more money from my savings until then. I had several unexpected expenses this past month. I am going to try to repay my savings what I had to transfer out in October a hundred dollars at a time for six months. Who knows how long I may live and what other big expenses I may incur.

I am so glad I got my cleaning done yesterday. I am just not up to it today.

Missy is back in on my bed. She has managed to keep her food down this week. I grind up her Iams cat food and give her her treats as well as some of that soft cat food. She doesn't seem to have any problems choking on that. Poor thing doesn't have many teeth. She only has one fang now.

More later....

I have been watching the CBS news this morning. It is raining outside so I haven't taken Missy out. It's 48 degrees outside too. She does not like cold weather.

At noon I will go to the Ministerial Alliance meeting at Windsor Place.

I spent some time making up a new church congregational directory. Karan will sew down the center seam since she still has her sewing machine. We have a new member coming to church now and I wanted to get her listed in our 2019 directory.

So, more later.... 

I went to the alliance meeting and  because our attendance has been shrinking lately, they decided to disband. We donated our balance to two worthy charities. I delivered the checks to get that done.

One less meeting now.

Then I came home and my son, Keith, called  to check on me.

It's nearly 5:00PM now and Missy is ready for her treats. I will take care of that right away.

More even later....

About 7:00PM, Missy and I settled down on the sofa to watch TV until 9:30PM, when we went to bed.


No comments: