Friday, November 23, 2018

Friday and Company Leaves.

Kyle, Christina and the family left last night and drove all night to get home with the girls sleeping most of the way. Keith checked their facebook account and they got home just fine. Keith and Esther will leave this morning. I will strip their bed and wash the sheets to get it ready for Missy and me tonight. I will put the trundle bed away later.

The kids changed their flight number so they could get home earlier since Keith is leaving tomorrow for Morocco.

I slept pretty well last night but was up at 4:45AM, dressed and ready for the day. I ate my oatmeal and fed Missy and then Keith got up. I used my new microwave bacon cooker and made him bacon and scrambled eggs. Esther was still asleep until around 7:00AM. She is packed and ready to go now. She ate some toast for breakfast with some coffee and soon they left. While she was here, she showed me how to record off the TV and watch what I might have missed later. I hope I can remember all that. I did make some notes.

After they left, I immediately started decorating for Christmas. Most everything is done now but I can't find my Christmas table runner. I have looked everywhere.


Image may contain: christmas tree
I got my tree up and the apartment mostly decorated for Christmas.

 Image may contain: table and indoor
This is the ceramic Christmas tree my sister made for me years ago.

 Image may contain: plant and indoor
This is the dining room window above the Christmas cactus. It is getting ready to bloom.

 Image may contain: people sitting, table and indoor 
The dining room table arrangement.

No automatic alt text available. 
Inside living room door wreath.

Image may contain: indoor
My double living room window.









More later...

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Your home looks lovely.

Margie's Musings said...

Thank you! I am not entirely finished yet but mostly I am.