Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Wednesday at John and Leslie's Home

Once again, everything I had posted has disappeared without warning. I may start doing my posting in Word before copying and pasting it here as a post.

I slept well last night. My arm did not hurt. Missy slept well too. I got up at 4:45AM and dressed and got ready for the day. I fed Missy and drank my coffee and my Chai and put the dishes away from the dishwasher.

Leslie called about 6:00AM and she was at their Walmart buying the kinds of pizzas you bake at home and some pop. She wondered if we needed anything. She did check and their Walmart has that co ax cable we will need for the antenna. She said ours would have it too or even out Ace Hardware would have it. Maybe we won't need it but it's good to know it's available if we do. The big problem will be my flashlight. I discovered the bulb is out. I may have to get one at Ace Hardware so Keith can see up there in the attic. I can use a new flashlight anyhow. I have a small one in my glove box and it has a real good light. It might work.

Keith brought a couple of flashlights. He also bought co axile cable but not enough. He and Esther went back out to Walmart  to buy a longer batch. He is having a time trying to get that antenna hooked up and up on the pole.

He hopes to get that done before we go out to John and Leslie's for lunch.

It was finished and I have seven or eight stations now...all Tulsa. 

Sue's husband,  John, died at 1:00AM this morning after a severe stroke last night. The family was to be there for Thanksgiving so there is plenty of food in the house. They just need paper supplies to feed everyone. What a tragedy! Leslie went out to Walmart and bought those supplies and took them to Neodesha before dinner.

We all went out to John and Leslie's home and everyone had a great time. The pizza was excellent and the kids enjoyed having someone to play with. Eventually even my grandson, Jeromy, came to visit. My niece, Denise, dropped in to buy a puppy for her daughter, Dee, for her birthday and Christmas. I believe even Christina bought one. There is only one puppy left now and he is a male.

Everyone ate and then went outside to play with the dogs. I stayed in out of the wind and cleaned up the kitchen. The wind made my sinus' go crazy.

Later we all came home and Kyle and Christina and children went back to their motel.

Keith and Esther and I had a bowl of ice cream and watched TV for awhile. Esther went back to the bedroom after that and studied her Bible. Keith and I turned to Amazon Prime to watch one or two more shows...without commercials. Then I took my bath and put on my PJs and later we all went to bed. We were all very tired.

No comments: