Monday, December 31, 2018

Monday and Rain Again

I slept well again last night although I did get up at 4:00AM. I felt I had my sleep out. I had laid down to watch some Amazon Prime earlier in the afternoon and fallen asleep. So I had a nap earlier.

I got myself ready for the day and got dressed and worked on my 2019 calendar filling in the birthdays and appointments.

Then I ate my oatmeal and drank my Chai Latte and made a  quick trip to the bank to get cash for my hair this morning and for the rest of the week. My appointment is in thirty minutes. She has moved me to Monday this morning because she will be closed on Tuesday for New Years Day. If I had not been working on my calendar, I would have forgotten that appointment.

I finally received Scott's deposit this morning. He notified me he had made a deposit on Friday and it didn't come through until this morning. I had enough money with his deposit and what I had left from last month to write my rent check.I won't be able to pay it until Tuesday because of the holiday. I don't get my social security until the 9th this next month but that is earlier than most months.  In February it will be the 13th and the same in March. My rent is due on the 1st and after the 5th, she would add $25. per day it was late.  In the past, I have transferred, temporarily, cash from my savings to pay on time but nowadays I usually have saved enough back to pay the rent with his deposit. Betty  is doing an inspection of all her properties on Thursday this week. I don't have to be here. She has a key. She also made up leases this year again. It became a city ordinance that she has to have them this year. Marilyn and I did not sign one last year.  There were some things in there we did not agree with.  She corrected them this year so I, at least, did sign it.

More later...time to leave for my appointment.

I got my hair done, thank goodness. It looks real good now. She does a good job.

Keith called me to tell me he has been fooling with his website. It is down now until he gets it reconfigured and backed up.

I guess they were able to get his root canal done. Now he has to have a crown prep and impressions for the crown. 

I had the remainder of my cashew chicken from Yesterday for my lunch. It was just as good the second time around.

Now I want to go out to Walmart while it's not raining and get some more Chai Latte and Hazelnut Cappuccino. I am nearly out of those although I have plenty of coffee left from my last 40 cup Amazon package.

So, more later...

I went to the bank and paid my rent and also out to Walmart and bought the few things I needed.

I worked part of the afternoon on my sermon for January 27th. 

More later...

Before I took my bath, I went over to Brahms and bought six Yogurts. That is what I have for my light supper.

After I ate, I took my bath and lay down on the sofa covered with an afghan and watched some Forensic Files  on Amazon Prime. I had also recorded a music show yesterday evening and I played that back and watched it too. At 9:00PM, I went on to bed.


No comments: