Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Wednesday and Another Night of Decent Sleep

I slept well again last night. I got up at 5:00AM but had gone to bed at 9:00PM so I had plenty of sleep.

I dressed and had my breakfast right after that.  I sure miss Missy though.

I have spotty TV again this morning. It's off and on. I probably need a stronger antenna but I will make do with what I have. I am mostly interested in the news on TV. My entertainment is mostly the programs on Amazon Prime.

I don't really have a plan for today. My shopping is finished and all I have to do Christmas morning is make up my two dishes for Christmas dinner. My gifts are already out under John and Leslie's tree. I took them out the day of the cookie exchange on Sunday afternoon.

I got my Cox Communications bill today and scheduled it to be paid tomorrow. All I owe now is my life insurance and my Blue Cross/Blue Shield supplement.  Then I will begin thinking about the rent for January. At least January's social security comes in on the 8th.

More later....

We have dense fog today therefore I have little to no TV.  That's just the problem with an antenna that is evidently not quite strong enough.

Oh well, I can get the news from the computer.

More later...

I went to Independence and while there bought a new ink cartridge for my printer and a bottle of descaler for my Keurig coffeemaker. When I got home, I descaled the coffeemaker and fixed some frozen lasagna for my lunch. Then I watched some Amazon Prime TV. I have evidently seen all of Dr. Henry Lee's episodes. It repeated the last one and I have seen that one twice now.

In about 30 minutes I will leave to go to Asbury Village for bunco. It will last from 2:00PM until 4:00PM. That will use up my afternoon.

So, more later...

I went to Asbury Village for bunco and had a good time. Afterward I came home to find the mail. A couple of my classmates sent money to use toward the stamps I will need  to mail the class newsletter. That was good of them!

I turned on the TV and I had a good picture. Evidently after the fog lifted the TV improved. I watched some more Amazon Prime TV this evening. I took my bath and got myself ready for bed and then at 9:30PM, I went on to bed.




No comments: