Friday, April 12, 2019

Friday and the Last Full Day

We slept well last night even though it got down to 33 degrees.  Leslie left the living room heater on so we were warm and fine.

We got up at 6:00AM as usual and dressed and had our breakfasts. We turn on the NBC news every morning.

I will try to blog this morning but we have a very weak signal and I have no assurance that this will post.

I have  a little more signal this evening so I will try to get some more blogging done. 

We went directly into the Auditorium this morning at 8:30AM.  At lunch we brought Cindy Crown home with us to have our tomato bisque soup with crackers, peach tea and Orel cookies. We went back to our legislative session after lunch and passed a couple more items.  Also Leslie bought one of the African drums that were used for the services by one of the native Africans. She was delighted.

After the session was over, we went out to Walgreens for me to maker a purchase and on the way back we saw a root beer stand and stopped to split a very good hamburger, tater tots and root beers in a frosted mug. Then we came back to watch the news. I do not want to go to the Hymn Sing this evening. Leslie will go on without me. I am just too tired.

We will take our showers about 8:00PM and got to bed sometime around 9:00PM. We are both ready to go back home but we still have another legislative session in the morning. John will be here sometime in the morning to hook up the RV so we can leave after lunch.

No comments: