Saturday, April 13, 2019

Saturday..a Half Day of Conference

We were cold last night and didn't sleep as well. Leslie got up and turned on the furnace so we could get another hour or so of sleep. The worship service, as usual was very special. Many of our international members planned very special services.

Leslie even bought one of their native drums after today's service and brought it home.

John came while were in the worship service and hooked up the RV to take it back to their home. We stopped in Ottawa to have a late lunch.

I got home about 4:30PM or so and unpacked everything and put it all away and then baked my cake for tomorrow. When it is completely cool, I will ice it and take it to church with me tomorrow and put it in the freezer there. Bob will pick it up on Tuesday to take to the First Christian Church here in Independence, Kansas.

I have the message tomorrow and will go over it a couple of more times before I go to bed. It's only 7:15PM now. I have awhile to read my mail and ice that cake before I take my bath and get ready for bed. I am looking forward to my own bed.

More tomorrow.

No comments: