Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Wednesday and Hump Day

We slept well again last night. We did wake up once when the wind came up and Leslie got up and set the rocking chairs down so they woudn't blow away. She came right back to bed and we both went back to sleep until 6:00AM when her alarm went off.

After we got dressed and both ate our breakfast, we checked our internet and I tried to access my bank account since my social security had come in. I had to shut down my mail to do that...we have so little bandwidth here.

We need to be at the Temple at 8:30AM for our caucus meeting. That gives us about 45 minutes. Everything is done here. Tonight we have a dinner with the RV group. Last night we had that light dinner with the Mission Center group. We are eating more then we planned. We have only had two meals out. The Friday that John was here and we had fish and chips and the Sunday dinner. at Orphelias are our only meals out that we paid for.

Yesterday John mowed my yard and trimmed my trees while I was up here. I had intended to mow before I left, but it had rained.  It is so good that he got all that done.

I will get back to this later. Leslie is ready to leave in just a few minutes...at 8:00AM.

We spent the caucus time talking about Non Violence and what and how to combat Violence time it. We will consider that in Legislature time on Friday. In today's Auditorium time, we began with a worship service and another offering. Then we discussed the budget and the funding of the Bridge of Hope (the funding of the church's retirement fund).

We had ham and cheese sandwiches for lunch at the RV. I got another text from John. He had picked up the rest of the limbs he took off the trees at my apartment.  I am not going to know that place when I get back. He has done so much work for me while I am gone. That's great!

We have a thirty minute break before they began discussing the concept of silence of priesthood.

After that, the session ended and we went back to the RV and got ready to attend the RV Association's dinner and business meeting.

Following that we came back to the RV and watched TV until time to take our showers and get ready for bed. It was another big day.

No comments: