Thursday, July 25, 2019

Thursday and Apartment Cleaning and Laundry Day

I got up this morning shortly before 5:00AM and dressed and fed the cats and myself.  I have had my breakfast too and my coffee and am now enjoying my Chai.

Later on this morning I want to vacuum the apartment and I will put the towels, underwear and my p.j.s in to wash soon.

That was so much fun yesterday at the New Theater in Kansas City. The place was packed and the meal was very good. Phyllis and I even split dessert.

I plan to basically stay home today. I have plenty to do. It's still nice and cool in the mornings. It's almost 6:00AM now and only 63 degrees. The yard has all been mowed and looks good.

I do need to go to the Dollar General store later after it opens. I am almost out of yogurt. That's what I have for supper.

Strange...when I went to flush the stool this morning  there was no water in the tank. I filled my wastebasket with water and filled it so I could flush. Then the tank filled up. I wonder what's with that?? More mysteries.

More later...

Ginger and Scott's new home is coming right along!

 Image may contain: house, sky, mountain, outdoor and nature

I can hardly wait to see it finished!

This afternoon I have tried and tried to figure out how to delete some programs that were recorded from U Tube on my Tivo. I simply cannot find the way to do that.  I finally just gave up and did the crossword puzzle in the Reporter.

It's a little past 2:00PM now and I cannot get interested in vacuuming. I will do it tomorrow.

More later...

I played solitaire for awhile on the computer and went over to Nancy's to see if she  was any better today. She said she was. When I went over to see her, she was having her lawn mowed and trimmed. She had an appointment at 2:00 and it was already 2:34PM So, she had been napping and had to rush around to get there at all.

When I got home I worked on the Sunday September 1st communion service. I also worked awhile on my talk for that day.

Later I watched an episode of "Murder She Wrote" on  Amazon Prime around 6:30PM and then took my bath and got into my p.j.s. I plan to go on to bed at 9:00PM.

No comments: