Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Wednesday and a Trip to the Dinner Theater

I had this post all finished and when I attempted to save it, it didn't save. So here goes again.

I got up early again this morning. I woke up shortly before 4:00AM and went to the bathroom and then when I went back to bed, I couldn't get back to sleep. So shortly after 4:00AM, I just got up. No sense just lying there.

I dressed and got myself ready for a big day. I had my breakfast and watched the weather.  Now I am sitting here dealing with this blog and drinking my Chai. The dinner theater is in Kansas City, at Overland Park so it will be a fairly long trip.

I saw the mama cat out there eating the food I had left. She ran off when I went to sit in the recliner. Later, after I got my Chai and went back to sit down the little yellow kitten was eating. He/she ran away when I came into the room.

I will leave for the Independence ICC west parking lot at 6:45AM. Sherry wants to load the bus and leave at 7:25AM. I don't want to be the one to hold her up. I hope Phyllis and Karan aren't late. They are coming from Coffeyville.

Scott called and I was a little later getting away. But I wanted to talk to him. It had been a couple of weeks. I had hoped to go down to Nashville for Thanksgiving or Christmas  but they are going to Iowa to Ginger's mother's for Thanksgiving and having their kids and their families down to their new home for Christmas. So, maybe another time.

None of us were late...we all got there in plenty of time to board the bus.

More later....Here are the three of us at the New Theater in Overland Park. It is the largest dinner theater in the states and it was packed! We had a great time and a wonderful meal!

 Image may contain: 3 people, including Karan Lee Musick-Maritt, people smiling, people standing


Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, sitting


Karan took this one on the bus on the way up there.

I got home about 7:30PM and was exhausted . I had been up very early. It was after 8:00PM before I had my bath. I went to bed at 9:00PM. A big.... but fun day!