Sunday, April 26, 2020

Sunday and Church Online

I slept poorly last night. In order to sleep at all, I have to sleep on my left side and then my ear gets sore. Then I turn over to my right side and put my arm on a small pillow and soon my right ear gets sore. If I sleep on my back my sinus drain and I feel like I am drowning in my own juices. :)

So I got up about 4:30AM and close to 5:00AM, I washed my hair in the shower. and blew it dry. Then I went in to the kitchen and fixed my oatmeal and coffee. Now I am working on my Chai Latte.

When I opened the front door I found the small yellow cat waiting for his/her breakfast. So I took all three bowls out. I don't want any more fights over food. Soon one of the gray cats came too. Now I believe they are both full and gone. Maybe more will come later. It's just now 6:00AM.

I heard from our Mission Center president last night that they are planning another 7:00PM worship service online this evening. I will try to use Zoom to watch it.  My camera is quite old so my picture is cloudy. I have ordered a new combination camera and microphone but it won't be here until sometime after the middle of May. This morning at 11:00AM, I will watch the service from Toronto, Canada.  I know the pastor there and he is a Seventy in our church. Their service is done very professionally. They have done it for several years. That provides a service for those who are isolated from a congregation.

I worked hard yesterday and was very tired when I went to bed last night. Still I woke up several times in the night. I don't have a plan for anything but church today. I am glad I got my hair washed this morning.

More later...

I was just watching George Stephanopoulos' interview of two governors this morning and at one point he asked them both about the president's remarks that we might try using Clorox or other disinfectants to kill the bacteria inside those who develop the virus or to prevent it. They both said their poison control people had been overwhelmed with calls from people who tried that.  It's amazing about folks' lack of common sense. ..including the president. He tried to say he was using sarcasm to the press but when they played his original remarks back, it was obvious he was serious. He was not addressing the press.

Amazing!!

Long after I took the cat food in, I looked out and Scruffy gray cat came and meowed at me through the door.  He/she was hungry and was sure letting me know about it. I took the bowl out and he/she ate some but soon left.

Now I will have to take it in again or the birds will eat it.

More later....

At 7:00PM  I watched the service from our Springfield church which was streamed. Ted and Robert did a good job.

I turned off the TV and read my latest book on Kindle until after 10:00PM. Then I went on to bed.

No comments: