Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Wednesday and Breakfast With Bob

I slept fitfully last night. It's probably because I didn't do much of anything yesterday except play FreeCell and watch TV. Today will be different. I will drive over to Coffeyville and pick up Bob at 7:00AM and we will go to Eggberts for breakfast, Afterward I will fill my car with gas at Woodshed and get my hair done at 9:30AM. I may go out to Walmart and get a couple of things or stop at their Dollar General and get them so I won't have to drive clear across town to their Walmart. Then I will come back home. There are no game activities at the senior center today. Next Wednesday is game day.

I went ahead and ate some oatmeal this morning even though I will have another breakfast at 7:00AM this morning. It keeps my system running. Oatmeal is so good for you. I also had a cup of coffee. I will forgo the breakfast bar and Chai Latte. I do need to check and see how many cats/kittens are waiting for their breakfast.


Well, Scruffie and her kittens were all out there and one of the yellow cats too.  The yellow cat ran all the others off. That's disgusting. There was plenty of food for them all out there.That yellow cat is eating like he/she had not eaten in a long time but I know I fed that cat yesterday morning. That yellow cat is the adolescent cat not Big Yellow Tom.

So more later.....

I went over at 7:00AM and picked up Bob for breakfast.  after that., I went out to Woodshed and filled up my gas tank and then out to Walmart to buy groceries.  Then I got my hair done and came on back to Caney to get the child's chicken strip dinner at Sonic for $2.18.

Then I came back home and called Amazon again. This is almost four weeks now since I have been able to get into my Amazon account. I have now talked to 21 different people...none of which has been able to help me. Finally it occurred to me why I haven't been able to get their texts of a number to put into the OTP security. I have blocked all calls whose numbers are not familiar to me. I get so much spam I don't even answer them. I just block them and delete the numbers. I evidently have blocked the many Amazon customer service numbers.

I went back over to US Cellular in Coffeyville and found out how to unblock all those numbers. There must have been hundreds. It took me hours to unblock all of them. But it's done now and I should be able to get Amazon's texts now. After a few days I will try again to deal with them and try to get my account so I can access it. I am exhausted with the entire thing right now.

I went over to Nancy's after that. I tried to call her but for some reason her phone rings six times and then goes to voicemail. I will pick her up after she gets her hair done tomorrow and we will go to Bartlesville to Honda of Bartlesville and get my oil changed in my car. Before that we plan to go eat at McCalesters.

Friday I am meeting Gay and Adele at Anna Maes in Independence and I will take Nancy there too. She has to get out of that house.

Leslie and John will be gone this weekend to South Dakota to a meeting of people in John's type business.  Octavia is expecting her puppies any day now. If they are born while they are gone Ray, Johns brother in law, will feed and check on the dogs and cattle.

I had four cats and kittens come for their supper this evening. After they ate their fill I brought in the bowls and then worked on this blog while listening to music on Alexa.

It's my bedtime now. I took my bath when I got home from Nancy's and it's 9:40PM now.

No comments: