Friday, October 23, 2020

Friday and Another Good Night's Sleep

 I slept well last night and only woke up twice and then got right back to sleep.

I got up at 5:00AM as usual. I have made my bed and got myself ready for the day. I have even had my oatmeal and some coffee and the breakfast bar. I haven't had the TV on yet and have not looked out to see how many cats/kittens are out there. It's only 6:25AM and I am in the den doing this blog and drinking my coffee. I will need to call Cox Complete Care about the notebook. I was working on the blog from the living room yesterday and the words became very tiny, almost impossible to read. I have had one problem right after another ever since google took over the blog.

More later...I want to watch the weather and check on the cats/kittens.

All the cats and kittens were out there waiting for their breakfasts. I took out their food through the garage. They always act like they would push themselves into the apartment and I have been through that once before last year. It was a mess to get that cat out. I finally threw an afghan over it and put it back outside. I have tried to be very careful since that experience.

I will dust everything with my furniture polish dusting cloths this morning.  I got everything else done yesterday.

I got all my dusting done and then called Happy Feet. They are open and I decided to go back over and get my pedicure. I got that done and came home for dinner.  I had chicken and gravy..a frozen meal from the microwave and fruit punch..Then I had one of my Schwan's ice cream bars for dessert. Um good!

Image may contain: text that says 'COVID-19 Cases Kansas Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19): Overview 69,155 Hospitalizations Data 3,309 Statewide Deaths subjectt quality preliminary updated: 10/142020 ement 838 Negative Tests quality ssur2ace alidation DeW reported 510,672 Monday Select county from map below update charts to county pecific details. State map COVID-19 Cases by County ofResidence 1KK 30 WA O8 MIC LG 1K 17 401 2.299 203 1748 294' 

This is the state of Kansas statistics for this past week. They are no longer breaking it down to Montgomery County.

I read most of the afternoon and at 5:00PM I check what cats are waiting for their dinner. There were four so I fed them. I noticed one of the yellow cats was limping and holding his left front foot up and walking on three legs. I don't know what has happened to him.

After I fed them, I brought in the bowls and went back to my book on the Kindle. At 7:00PM I took my bath and at 9:00PM I went on to bed.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Your state is doing better than mine.

Margie's Musings said...

One of the very worst is Oklahoma.