Sunday, October 11, 2020

Sunday and Online Church Again

I was updating this post and it suddenly disappeared. This is why I don't like the new google owner of this blog site. That never happened with the old blog owner.

I awoke at 3:30AM and could not get back to sleep so I ended up getting up at 4:00AM. I dressed and got ready for the day and even had my breakfast.

I fed the cats and kittens at 6:00AM.  They finished and left so I brought the bowls back in. At 8:00AM the CBS news came on and I turned to it.

At 11:00AM I will watch the worship service from Toronto Canada. They do an excellent job. Then at 7:00PM this evening I will watch the one from Springfield Missouri. It is not as smooth as the one from Toronto.

More later...

It's 10:30AM now and I have just finished watching "Face the Nation". In a few minutes I will log onto the Toronto Canada site and watch the worship service there.

It's still 25 minutes until it starts.

Finally it started!

It was another excellent worship service!!! Great Sermon!!!

We get some of the best speakers online with Toronto Canada. They usually get someone from headquarters that is a really good speaker to do the sermon.

More later...

I decided to do some mowing this afternoon and made about four swipes around the front yard before I played out temporarily. I will drink some water and rest a little while before I go back out and do some more of it.  It's a little after 4:00PM right now and I will go back out in a half hour or so and try to get at least the front done. Later this evening I will work on the back. The west side can wait until tomorrow.

I have worked on my classmate list all afternoon. I needed to get the seven classmates we lost this  month off my list and get the list numbers corrected. In December, I will begin working on the newsletter. It usually goes out after the first of the year.

More later... 

I may have to mow tomorrow evening. I just am not up to it this evening.  I have 60 Minutes this evening and church afterward online. Or I may get another $5.00 out at Dollar General and ask one of the little girls to do it tomorrow evening. I have $20.00 and just need another $5.00. 

After the church service I will take my bath and plan to go to bed at 9:00PM. I was up very early this morning.

4 comments:

Galla Creek said...

I woke at 5 and told myself I was going to try to stay in bed longer. Days are so long when I get up really early. I never realized the great importance of sleep 20 years ago. Now, if I could sleep through one night I’d be so thankful.

Margie's Musings said...

I agree! I feel the same way!

Anonymous said...

I wake up almost every night around 3ish...apparently I got this from you mom.....thanks..lol. we have two cats that have adopted us grrrrrrrr....don’t want cats! got two dogs! lol. anyway wonderful weekend with Ginger and now waiting for my flight to NC which I will arrive at 12 tonight. LONG DAY. just wanted to let you know that I NEVER sleep alright any more.

Margie's Musings said...

That's too bad, son. If I have a bad night I take two melatonin tablets and that usually helps. I love you. Be careful and take care of yourself.