Friday, November 20, 2020

Friday and Another Boring Day

 I am not sure what I will do today. I slept pretty well last night and was up at 5:00AM as usual. I have dressed and had my breakfast and  am ready for anything the day brings. I have yet to turn on the TV for the weather and news. I downloaded another free book to read this morning  after I finished the last one last night before bed. But I am terribly bored with all this "stay at home" stuff. This next week is Thanksgiving and I will be going out to the kids' for that. Wednesday I will fix my salad and run over to Tyro to pick up the pecan pie.

Now I will go turn on the "Weather on the 8s" and see what to expect this next week. 

More later... I will also check on the cats.

There were four cats out there waiting to be fed. I took their food out through the garage as usual. They crowd the front door. They have all eaten and all but Inky and his/her sibling, Blondie, are still there. They like to look in the front door. They are as cute as can be.

I have been watching the local Tulsa news. At 8:00 the CBS news will be on. 

I see Georgia has certified the Biden won there.  They have finished their recount.

Now Trump is targeting Michigan. He just won't give in and admit defeat.

More later... 

I have been watching CBS news. The tragic response of the Republicans to the election results may make many of us change our registration.

I understand their hesitation in challenging the president. There are millions of voters who still believe the lies of the president and are his supporters and that may influence the next election results for those Republicans in congress who admit the president is wrong in refusing to concede the election. 

But they are wrong in doing that anyhow.

I took a look at my front yard and decided to mow those leaves again...for the third time this fall. Still some leaves on that tree so I imagine I will do it again in a week or so.


 

I need the exercise if I just don't overdo it. I get so tired of just sitting around either watching TV or reading. As soon as that vaccine is approved and I have a chance to take it, I will do so!

It's 11:30AM now and I guess I will fix some lunch.

More later...

About 2:00PM I went by Nancy's and saw that Gena was still there so I went over to Myrtle's Market to browse. I didn't see anything I couldn't live without but I did kill some time while I waited for Gena to leave. After a while I went by again and she was gone. So I stopped and visited.

 After awhile Sandy showed up and after an hour or so, I came back home.

I had a banana for supper and may have a breakfast bar too. 

I am watching the 5:30PM CBS news. So I will get back to this later.

John texted me this evening that Octavia, their older Blue Heeler, is pregnant again and in 60 days she will have a litter of Cowboy Corgies.

That will be neat.  

I took my bath at 7:00PM and then read the rest of the evening until 9:00PM, when I went to bed.

 

2 comments:

Kay said...

Those Republican politicians should be working to heal the nation and do what's right rather than cower in front of Trump and his cult members.

Margie's Musings said...

So true!!!