Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Wednesday and a Hair Appointment

I slept well last night but was up a little earlier then usual. I have made my bed and got myself ready for the day. I am having another couple of toaster waffled this morning for my breakfast. I will be so glad to go back to my oatmeal for breakfast.  I also had some of my cranberry juice and a cup of coffee. Later I will have my chai too.

It's after 6:00AM now and I should go check out "the weather on the 8's" and the cats..I have eaten my waffles now.

So more later..

Both cats were there for their breakfast and I fed them and when they finished, I put away the cat food in the garage and covered it. 

I went up to the City of Caney's drop box and dropped my bill and check in it in an envelope. When I got back home the weather on the 8's" was on TV and I grabbed my phone and took a photo of it.

Today is to be 95 degrees and partly cloudy, Thursday is to be 96 degrees and sunny, Friday 97 degrees and sunny, Saturday 98 degrees and sunny, Sunday 101 degrees and sunny, Monday 102 degrees and mostly sunny, and Tuesday 94 degrees and AM thunderstorms. I'll have to see that to believe it. We were to have two days of rain this week and we had none.

I will leave for my hair appointment at 8:30AM. It is just 6:57AM now so I have some time. I want to go to the bank there in Coffeyville first and get some money for my hair appointment.

More Later... I left a little earlier for my appointment. I wanted to go to Wal- Mart first to get the school supplies. After I got mine,I left the list I got from the Board of Education with Coffeyville's Wal Mart store  to make copies for other Caney people who will be buying their school supplies. 

Then I bought the groceries I couldn't get at the Caney Market too. I ended up spending almost $50.00 for everything I bought.

More later... .

I got to Toni's at my hair salon at 9:00AM... just in time for my color and hair cut.

Then.. this is Wednesday and on Wednesdays you can get the child's Wacky Pack dinner with two chicken strips and fries (or tater tots) and a tiny drink for just $2.18 at Caney's Sonic. I buy it nearly every Wednesday because it's just the right amount of lunch for me and it's also very cheap. 

I guess I will get back to my book now...

I have been reading all afternoon. I am tired of it now. It's 4:22PM and 97 degrees out there.I watered all the flowers again. I am trying my best to keep them alive. 

I guess I will try to catch the evening news when it comes on. That will be a half hour.

More even later... .

It's after 7:00PM and I will take my bath now and put my pajamas on and my robe. Then I will go back to my reading. I would like to finish this latest book.

I plan to go to bed at 9:00PM again. I will have a big day cleaning at the  church tomorrow from 9:00AM until noon.

Perhaps more later..

 

1 comment:

Donna. W said...

Our weather has been much like yours: they promise rain, but it never happens.