Saturday, November 5, 2022

Saturday and Apartment Cleaning

I slept fairly well last night and was up shortly before 5:00AM. I was very tired when I went to bed. It had been a big busy week.

Today I need to get some Pam to spray my dish that I do my coffeecake in. I will make that for our breakfast at church tomorrow. I believe my last Pam can is empty. I also need to get some Coffeemate for my coffee. It seems no matter how hard I try to stay ahead on groceries, I always think of something I forgot to write down.

I am having my breakfast here in the den again. It's almost 6:00AM now. When I finish my oatmeal and I will go turn on the TV in the living room and watch the weather channel for the "weather on the 8's".

I also will turn on the outdoor light about 6:30AM and see if any cats are out there for their breakfasts.

I never made time this week to clean the apartment this week so I will do that today too.

Tomorrow is daylight savings time and I have no idea how to move my two watches back an hour. Monday I will have to stop by a jeweler in Bartlesville and have them do it.The one in Coffeyville/Independence has retired. Someone said it might do it itself but I am not sure. Neither watch came with instructions. The jeweler in Bartlesville set up the second one Ginger sent me.

So more later...

Both cats were out there for their breakfast this morning. I didn't give them as much food as usual. They often leave most of it if I give them too much. So the last two days I have just given a lot smaller dish of food.

More later... 

I finally caught "the weather on the 8's". Today is to be 63 degrees and partly cloudy, Tomorrow is to be 72 degrees and sunny, Monday 68 degrees and cloudy, Tuesday 75 degrees and AM thunderstorms, Wednesday is to be 77 degrees and partly cloudy and windy. Thursday is to be 58 degrees and showers, Friday is to be 48 degrees and sunny. That's the week ahead.

I went to the market and bought some Pam to spray onto my 8 by 8 dish that I will bake my coffee cake in tomorrow. They have finally hired a new manager for the market. I don't know who it is yet but I will soon know as I go to the market to shop. I had a nice conversation with two of the employees. They are going to try to get the new manager to buy my coffee cake mix and keep it in stock.

I just finished my mopping and am waiting for the floors to dry before I begin my vacuuming. Then afterwards, I will dust. 

More later...

Now the desktop computer is having trouble finding the server.....always something...and it is using Windows 10 too.

I got all my housework done today and have been reading all afternoon. I wanted to watch the Ohio State game at 11:00 on ABC but for some reason, I couldn't get ABC.I had it out with Cox and they are sending a tech out on Tuesday to give me another card for my TV.

More later...

I ended up watching another game on CBS this evening. It was Georgia against Tennessee. Georgia won. They are number one in the nation right now.

I tried to reset my clock on the microwave but I don't think I managed it. I don't know how to reset either of my watches. I will have to go to a jeweler in Bartlesville on Monday and get it done.

I read for several hours this afternoon too. It's 6:48PM now and I guess I will go take my bath. I plan to go to bed at 9:00PM.

More later...

 

 

No comments: