Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Wednesday and a Hair Day and Bunco.

I had an unusual night. I only woke up once and got right back to sleep and slept until 6:30AM. I haven't slept that late in years.

I have made my bed, dressed and got myself ready for the day. It's 7:15AM now and I imagine the cats are out there wondering where on earth I am. I'd better check that out and also the weather.  

I'll get back to this in a minute ...

Blondie was out there waiting but there wasn't a sign of Scruff . She must have given up on me. He is really enjoying his food though.  He had eaten his fill and left already. I will put away the food unless Scruff shows up.

Now I am waiting for "the weather on the 8's" to come on. 

The Haley's were just getting ready and leaving for work. They spoke and then left for their jobs. I will need to leave at 8:15AM myself. My appointment is at 9:00AM and I have to go to the bank first too.

The weather finally came on and I got a photo of it. Today is to be 40 degrees and sunny, tomorrow is to be 51 degrees and partly cloudy, Friday is to be 32 degrees and cloudy, Saturday is to be 44 degrees and sunny, Sunday is to be 50 degrees and sunny, Monday is to be 55 degrees and sunny, Tuesday is to be 55 and mostly sunny. That's the week and no rain in the forecast!

More later in the day. It's about time for me to leave for Coffeyville.  I have had my oatmeal and coffee. That's all I have had time for this morning.

I got to Coffeyville in time for my 9:00AM appointment for my hair and then I went to the library and sat out at my car and read my Kindle.  I also went over to Dr. Dobbins, the eye doctor, and made a January 11th, 11:00AM appointment to get my  eyes tested again.

Then I read in the car until time to go to the senior center for Bunco. We had four tables this time.

More later... 

I read most of the afternoon and then watched some news. It's 7:02PM now and I just had my bath and put my pajamas on and my robe. Even though the furnace is set on 77degrees,I have been chilly off and on all afternoon. If I turn it up though, I will wake up in the night too warm. That will disturb my already shaky sleep.

I will read some more on my book on my Kindle and then plan to go to bed at 9:00PM. I hope to sleep as well as I did last night.

No comments: