Saturday, August 26, 2023

Saturday and Laundry

I slept well last night for a change but still was up at 4:00AM. I dressed, made my bed and got myself ready for the day.

I may do laundry this morning. I should have changed my bed but made it up before I thought of it. I'll change it tomorrow or Monday.

I have a pesky fly in the apartment and I have tried to swat it but missed.  Now I have lost track of it. It's 5:23AM now. Blondie cold be out front waiting for me to open the door and get him his breakfast. I will check that out and the weather report too in a minute when I finish my coffee.

More Later...

Blondie came for his breakfast. I took him out both wet cat food and dry cat food and he ate some of each. He is finished now and probably gone.

Here's "the weather on the 8's"

Today is to be 90 degrees and partly cloudy, tomorrow is to be 86 degrees partly cloudy, Monday is to be 87degrees and Mostly sunny, Tuesday is o be 91 degrees and partly cloudy, Wednesday is to be 90 degrees and sunny, Thursday is to be 80 degrees and sunny, and  Friday is to be 93 degrees and sunny. That's the week...hot but not as unbearable. And at least not in the 100's!

More Later...

I took my walk at 6:45AM and got back home at 7:15AM. I got very little trash this morning. Maybe I am making some headway.

I took the Gresham book to the library and dropped it in the book drop and enclosed a note telling them it was for their book sale. I still have two more books to read that Denise gave me.

I started another of the books Denise gave me and only stopped when it was time to go pick up Sally for lunch at Copan Restaurant. We got sandwiches and only were only able to eat half so we asked for a box for the remaining half and brought that home for tomorrow sometime. 

I went through all my photograph albums to see if I had any photos of Diana, my other niece. I didn't have any. She was older then any of my kids and didn't come to our house to stay a few days as David did (for Keith) and Denise did (for Leslie). We didn't have Dennis down either. We had no kids near his age either. He was younger.

I did get a handful of peanut M & Ms and ate those.

Now I will get back to my book for the afternoon.

More Even Later...

At about 5:00PM, I went to the fundraiser for River Rose, the young man here who needs money for necessary medical treatment. This was held at the Trinity Lutheran Church. I had gone to lunch with Sally and just wanted to buy some homemade ice cream. I really wasn't hungry. But homemade ice cream sounded very good. I had a bowl of that.

I read most of the afternoon. Denise got a hold of me with a lot of photos of her folks. She texted them to me. They evidently were on her phone.

It's 7:02PM and I just had my warm bath and put my pajamas on. It's 88 degrees out now. Mike is supposed to mow for me tomorrow afternoon. It's supposed to be 86 degrees tomorrow.

I will go back to my book until 9:00 when I usually go to bed.

 

No comments: