Friday, September 29, 2023

Friday and a Restful Day

I slept pretty well last night an was up even earlier then usual. It wasn't quite 5:00AM when I finally decided to get up.  I made my bed, dressed and got myself ready for the day.

I fixed myself some coffee and opened the front door to a hungry Blondie. I fed him and had my own breakfast bar and coffee.

I even caught "the weather on the 8's". 

Today is to be 94 degrees and sunny, tomorrow is to be 93 and sunny,  Sunday is to be 92 degrees and Mostly Sunny, Monday is to be 92 degrees and Mostly sunny, Tuesday is to be 89 degrees and Partly Cloudy, Wednesday is to be 81 degrees and Scattered Thunderstorms and Thursday is to be 76 degrees and Thursday is to be 76 degrees and AM showers.  So we have a chance for rain two days this next week, Wednesday and Thursday.

I got a lot done this week. Yesterday I changed my bed, did laundry yesterday and finished mowing my west side yard. And Sally and I went to the Copan Restaurant for lunch. Wednesday was game day, Tuesday I cleaned the apartment. And Monday I mowed the front and back yards. 

So today I will rest and read.

About 7:45AM, I took my walk and went to the library book drop and put my last Caney book in it.

Then I walked on to 4th street. As I was about halfway down 4th street, I saw three teens walking and they threw something into the street. When I got up there, they were gone but I went into the street to see what they had thrown there. It was a dead black cat. I picked it up and put it in my trash bag. Then when I got home I tied up the trash sack and put it in my dumpster. I was furious. They just threw it into the street. Some people don't teach their kids any better. If that had been my kids, and I had seen that, they would have got a thrashing! And they would have got my trash sack to dispose of and a lecture.

If I had had a shovel, I would have buried it.

More Later...


 

No comments: