Saturday, September 30, 2023

Saturday and Nothing Much Going On

 I was up at my usual 5:00AM, made my bed and dressed and got myself ready for the day. I turned on the TV and found "the weather on the 8's" right away. When I opened the front door, Blondie was there waiting for his breakfast. I got it for him and he ate his fill and left. I brought the leftover dry food in the garage and covered it. He had eaten all the wet food. He really likes a mixture of wet food and dry food so he eats some of each.

Here's the weather forecast: Today is to be 93 degrees and sunny, Sunday is to be 92 degrees and mostly sunny, Monday is to be 90 degrees and sunny, Tuesday is to be 88 degrees and mostly cloudy, Wednesday is to be 80 degrees and scattered thunderstorms, Thursday is to be 80 degrees and partly cloudy, and Friday is to be  80 degrees and partly cloudy. That's the week. One day of probable rain and that's Wednesday.

I don't have a plan for today. I may ask Sally to go eat at Independence's Dairy Queen for lunch. She may rather go to Gabby's. I will check later...

More Later: We ended up going to Gabby's for lunch and we had a taco salad. I had a coke with mine and Sally had water. It was good.

More Even Later..

I went to the market today to get flavored water but they were out. I still have part of a bottle. I will try to ration it. If Phyllis an I go to Eggbert's in Coffeyville tomorrow to have lunch, I may go out to Walmart and buy some from the Walmart in Coffeyville.

I spent a couple of hours going through my storage closet in the bedroom and putting some stuff I can get rid of in the back seat of my car. I will take it into the church tomorrow and put it in the all purpose room to be sold in our rummage sale at church on Saturday October 14th.

I went out to the flower bed in the back yard and noticed the mums are not blooming. I took a pitcher of water out and watered them. But everyone else's mums are in full bloom.

I spent most of the afternoon reading one of the library books I checked out yesterday. It's 6:38PM now and I am going to take my bath, I plan to go to bed at 9:00PM this evening. After going through that closet this afternoon, I am very tired.

 

No comments: