Saturday, September 9, 2023

Saturday and Apartment Cleaning.

I awoke in the middle of the night and could not get back to sleep. So I just got up at almost 5:00AM. I will go make my bed and get dressed now and check on Blondie, the ferrel cat, after that.

More Later...It's 4:45AM now and 60 degrees outside. 

I just caught "the weather on the 8's" but so far Blondie is not out there. Here's the weather though.

Today will be 90 degrees and sunny, tomorrow will be 90 degrees and partly cloudy, Monday is to be 74 degrees and showers, Tuesday is to be 79 degrees and partly cloudy, Wednesday is to be 76 degrees and cloudy, Thursday is to be 73 degrees and AM showers, and Friday is to be 76 degrees and Partly cloudy.  That's the week...some rain, thank goodness!! Monday and Thursday. We need it badly!!

I took my walk about 7:05AM and got back at 7:37AM. I got some trash but not a lot. When I got back home I put what I had in my trash receptacle.  I took my umbrella but it didn't rain. It sure looked like it might though. That's why I took the umbrella. I put the book I finished last night in the book drop at the library. I still have one to read. But I need to do some cleaning today. I will start with mopping the bare floors.

I got the apartment cleaned and then I called Sally to see if she wanted to go to lunch at Gabby's. She did and I went and picked her up and we had a good and cheap lunch. Then I took Sally home and decided to go on over to Coffeyville and get John's birthday gift.  His birthday is September 14th. That's next Thursday, And I got that taken care of too. Then I bought the rest of a tank of gas at Woodshed. On my way out of that. I stopped at Sonic there and bought a medium cherry limeade slush and drank on that on my way home.

Now after I finish getting this up to date, I will go back to my book.

More Even Later... 

I finished the second book and took it back to the library drop box. 

Then I went up to Mr. G's and got a butter pecan flurry. That was my supper. He now has ice cream again. He must have gotten the freezer repaired at last. It's 6:43PM right now and as soon as I finish this I will go take my bath.

Leslie is speaking at church tomorrow. I imagine Phyllis and I will go to Eggbert's after church and have their parfait...if she's in town. It's 89 degrees now.

More Later...

No comments: