Friday, February 9, 2024

Friday and No Cats Yet

I was up fairly early, dressed and made my bed and got myself ready for the day. I have checked outside twice but no cats have come yet. It looks like the little white cat may have been in the box I set out there with a rug in it. The rug is messed up. I will check again soon. It's only 6:25 AM. 

I did catch "the weather on the 8's" and here it is.

Today is to be  68 degrees and partly cloudy, tomorrow is to be 54 degrees and  cloudy, Sunday is to be 50 degrees and cloudy, Monday is to be 53 degrees and partly cloudy, Tuesday is to be 61 degrees and sunny, Wednesday is to be 61 degrees and mostly sunny. Thursday is to be 61 degrees and partly cloudy. No rain in this week's forecast. And we could really use more rain.

Still no cats... and I finished reading the second book. I will take it to the Book Drop and take it back that way. 

 More Even Later... 

That's what I did and then I found out the Caney Library was closed. I decided to go to Independence and eat at either Dairy Queen or the pizza place there. I decided on the Pizza Place and I let Leslie know about the options.She was interested in the Pizza place and asked me to come pick her up and she would go with me. I did that and we each had a personal size pizza and she bought on "to go" for John too. It was good to have a nice visit with her.


1 comment:

Kay said...

68 degrees? Looks like spring is coming for you.