Saturday, February 10, 2024

Saturday and Apartment Cleaning

I was up a couple of times in the night and finally just stayed up. I am reading my first book now and caught "the weather on the 8's". There were no cats out there when I opened the front door. It's 6:23AM now. Here the weather forecast for the week,

Today is to be 52 degrees and cloudy, tomorrow is to be 48 degrees and  cloudy, Monday is to be 56 degrees and partly cloudy, Tuesday is to be  61 degrees and sunny, Wednesday is to be 63 degrees and mostly sunny, Thursday is to be 64 degrees and partly cloudy, and Friday is to be 54 degrees and cloudy.

That's the week...no rain in the forecast this week. We really need rain too...or some kind of precipitation.

More Later... 

I have been reading all morning. It's 9:49AM now.

No cats have come for their breakfast this week, I think someone has taken them away. 

No comments: