Sunday, February 4, 2024

Sunday and Breakfast at Church

 I slept poorly last night, I woke up the second time at shortly before 5:00AM. I dressed and made my bed. I had set a box with a rug in it out front for one of the cats to use for a warmer bed. The little white cat was in there,  I am glad at least one of them was warmer. It is raining this morning and chilly. I also fed it.  It's the only one out there so far this morning.

I also made my coffee cake for the breakfast at church.  I had my Chai Latte and breakfast bar earlier here at home.

I also caught "the weather on the 8's". 

Today is to be 49 degrees and rain, Monday is to be 57 degrees and sunny, Tuesday is to be 61 degrees and mostly sunny,  Wednesday is to be 61 degrees and cloudy Thursday is to be 70 degrees and  partly cloudy and windy, Friday is to be 66 degrees and  sunny and Saturday is to be 61 degrees and partly cloudy. That's the week! Today is all the rain this week. We could sure use more.

More Later..

Karan and Leslie brought food for the breakfast too. Leslie had the communion service and did a fine job of it. After the service Phyllis and I went to Eggbert's and had the fruit parfait. It was, as usual, very good. We had a good visit too.

When I got home I went back to my book...the first of the two I checked out yesterday.

More Even Later

 


 

No comments: