Friday, April 26, 2024

Friday and Storms

I was up at 5:00AM this morning after another restless night. I made my bed and dressed and got myself ready for the day. I checked for cats but none were out there yet. Its 5:45AM now. We are under storm warnings and will be for several days.  I heard rain all night and thunder.

I did catch "the weather on the 8's" and here it is:

Today is to be 77 degrees and scattered thunderstorms, Saturday is to be 82 degrees and scattered thunderstorms and wind. Sunday is to be 79 degrees and Thunderstorms, Monday is to be 77 degrees and partly cloudy, and Tuesday is to be 85 degrees and PM thunderstorms, Wednesday is to be  81 degrees and scattered thunderstorms, and Thursday is to be 72 degrees and scattered Thunderstorms. That's the week... Monday is the only day without rain and that is partly cloudy.

I have had a cup of Chai Latte and a breakfast bar. Maybe later I will have another cup of Chai Latte. We will see.

More Even Later ....

I have been reading my Grisham book since the weather report has improved.  It's 9:37AM now. 

More Later...

No comments: