Saturday, April 27, 2024

Saturday and Storm Warnings

 I was up at 5:00AM this morning, made my bed, dressed and got myself ready for the day.

I checked for cats outside my front door but there were none out there yet. It's 5:52AM now. I did catch "the weather on the 8's". 

Today is to be 80 degrees and scattered thunderstorms and wind. Tomorrow is to be 75 degrees and AM rain, Monday is to be 78 degrees and mostly sunny, Tuesday is to be 84 degrees and mostly sunny Wednesday is to be 81 degrees and thunderstorms, Thursday is to be 77 degrees and thunderstorms and Friday is to be 74 degrees and AM Thunderstorms. That's 5 days of thunderstorms.

More Later ....

At 6:47AM, I opened the front door to see Whitey in her box and wanting breakfast. So I fixed her dish and set it out front for her. She is eating now. So far she is the only one out there.

I went to get gas for the mower. I decided to mow the front yard while it''s dry. I got that done and  emptied the mower bag and put a new black bag on the frame for the mower bags.

I will probably not try to mow the back this afternoon. Tuesday and Wednesday are the only days it's not supposed to rain. I may try it on one of those other days. I could mow the back if it's dry Tuesday and save the west side for a dryer day perhaps Wednesday. I see Stephen mowed his yesterday

More Even Later..  

It's 2:37PM and I have read most of the afternoon. I am thinking of mowing the back yard. It's smaller and I can mow the west later...if the grass is dry. 

More Even Later .... 

I mowed the back yard this afternoon and will trim next.  I will also have to eventually mow the west side too. But not now. I will go back to my book.

I trimmed the back yard and the front yard.  Then I had to charge the trimmer.

I hear the thunder and  rain now. I understand there is quite a bit of action over at the Sedan area. They are predicting tornadoes.

I am glad I got the front and back yards mowed and trimmed.  I will have to get to the west side later after all this week's rain is over.

More Even Later....

No comments: