Thursday, April 25, 2024

Thursday and a New Mirror Frame for my Car's rear Mirror

 It's 4:29 AM and I have been sleeping restlessly again. I got up at 4:00AM and checked my bank account. I will go up to Independence and get a new frame for my car back up mirror. The one I have is bent. When I backed out of the garage and hit the door frame. my local garage put in a new mirror but didn't change out the bent frame for the mirror..So I went up to Quality in Independence and Scott ordered one and the man there at Quality will install a new one. They called me to come get it done yesterday but I was in Coffeyville for Game Day, so I told them I would come up today. I will do that this morning around 9:00AM (first thing) and then go to the Dairy Queen for lunch there afterward.

More Later.. 

Blondie was the first cat that came for breakfast here. I fed him and then Grey came too. She/he ate his/her fill and left. Finally Whitey came and is eating now. That's three cats. At 8:00AM, I need to go to Dollar General and get another cat dish. Yesterday after the cats left, a big black dog came and carried it off.. dish and all. I looked for it at their usual places that  I find them but this time it was nowhere to be found. So I will buy another cat dish and some more wet cat food too. 

Whitey came back twice more for more cat food. He/she must be really hungry.

More Even Later...

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

It rained here all day. Hope you got some too.