Wednesday, September 11, 2024

A Trip to Coffeyville Today for my hair appointment with Toni

I was up early as usual, made my bed and dressed and got myself ready for the day. I will go get my hair done with Toni and need to be there at 10:30AM. Her daughter has sports this morning and Toni won't be ready for me until 10:30AM instead of my usual 9:00AM. I will take the Coffeyville library book back to the Coffeyville library when I get there to kill some time. And I will go by their Sonic and get my usual Cherry Limeade slush.

It's only 4:03AM now. I don't imagine the cats are out there yet. It's way too early.

More Later... 

I hope Leslie will send me Sage's current home address. I did finally find it on the Christmas card address list.

The last address I have is:  Sage Foust 4020 Shadow Circle NE. Olympia, WA 98506. I want to send her a birthday card and one for John Brooks too. I think she told me his birthday is Saturday,

More Even Later... 

I found "the weather on the 8's" and here it is.Today is to be 92 degrees and sunny. Friday is to be 90 degrees and partly cloudy, tomorrow is to be 90 degrees and partly cloudy, Saturday is to be 91 degrees and sunny, Sunday is to be 91 degrees and mostly sunny, Monday is to be 90 degrees and partly cloudy and Tuesday is to be 92 degrees and partly cloudy. That's the week! No rain again and lots of sunny and partly cloudy.

More Later.. I will go check out the cats. 

There were four cats out there. There was Blondie, Blackie, Grey. and Whitey. I gave each of them their own bowl and they are all eating hungrily.

More Even Later..

No comments: