Thursday, September 12, 2024

Thursday and Another Warm Day

It's 5:34AM and I have dressed and made my bed and got myself ready for the day. Soon I will go check out the weather and the cats. They are going to be very hungry...they always are! I fed them several times yesterday.

This morning I will go to Eggbert's and eat breakfast. I always like an Omelet there. Then I will go up to Independence and buy cookies for the First Christian Church at the grocery store across the street from the church. That's the job of the day.  

Tomorrow I will go with Leslie and Karan to the weekend retreat at our church campgrounds just south of Joplin.

Tonight I will pack and go over to Karan's in the morning and put my car in her garage if we take her car and put my suitcase in the car we take to the campgrounds. I don't know whether we will take Karan's or Leslie's car. I guess I will find out when Leslie comes if she comes here to pick me up. If she does that I will leave my car here in my own garage.

More Later... It's 5:58AM now.

I found "the weather on the 8's again. I was not too late for it this time.

Today is to be 90 degrees  and partly cloudy, Tomorrow is to be 89 degrees and partly cloudy, Saturday is to be 90 degrees and partly cloudy, Sunday is to be 92 degrees and mostly sunny, Monday is to be 92 degrees and mostly sunny, Tuesday is to be 91 degrees and partly cloudy and Wednesday is to be isolated thunderstorms.

That's the week We may get one day of thunderstorms if we are lucky!

More Later... 

I just talked to Leslie and the plan was as I said, I am to go over to Karan's at noon and put my car in her garage. It's just like I had on my calendar. I wasn't sure after talking to Karan.

I am going to look for a new purse today The one I have used for years is coming apart so I will need to shop for a new one.

More Even Later.. I had four cats again to feed just as I thought.

No comments: