Monday, September 9, 2024

Monday and Up Early Again

I was up early again and made my bed and dressed and got myself ready for the day. A little later, I will go to Eggbert's and have breakfast. That will be after I feed the cats. I assume they will be out front in a little while. I will also go to Dollar General and get more breakfast bars for the week. I may buy more ice cream too. I think that's all I need. I may need more wet cat food too. I will check before I go.

No, I still have seven cans of wet cat food so I won't need that yet. 

I see it's 4:47AM now. That's plenty early and I have had my breakfast bar and Chai Latte.

More Later... 

There were four cats out there and I took food out to all of them. They are eating now.There is Whitey, Grey, Blondie and Blackie.

I also caught "the weather on the 8's" 

Today is to be 87 degrees and sunny,  Tomorrow is to be 89 degrees and sunny, Wednesday is to be 92 degrees and mostly sunny, Thursday is to be 89 degrees mostly sunny, Friday is to be 90 degrees and sunny, and Saturday is to be 91 degrees sunny, Sunday is to be 91 degrees and mostly sunny.and that's the week! The week is mostly sunny and sunny! No rain yet!

More Even Later... 

Soon I will go out to Eggbert's and have a decent breakfast. Copan Restaurant is closed on Mondays.

No comments: