Monday, June 30, 2008

Another Busy Day


This has been another busy day. It began with me cleaning the kitchen, dining room and hall after I watered the animals and all the plants. Then Bob and I (mostly Bob) painted our patio floor and I cleaned all the patio furniture and after the floor had dried, we put the furniture back on the patio. Bob repainted a table out there too.

We are both very tired. We don't have the energy we used to have that's for sure.

But the patio looks 100% better I'll take a picture of it and post it here.

Here is how the furniture looks now that it's all clean and painted.
I will try to find time Thursday morning to paint the swing. It is peeling badly. After that is finished the back yard as well as the front should look very nice.

After we finished we went and bought a Sonic milk shake. Bob went to Ace Hardware and Sherwin Williams paint store looking for the paint we used on the tables on the patio but couldn't find any to match. He just painted them the same color as the newly painted floors.

2 comments:

Judy said...

Hi from Kentucky! I was blog hopping and stopped to read your blog. I love your Rose of Sharon bushes and the hanging baskets are so pretty. The patio furniture looks great, too. Don't you love all the ice cream and goodies at Sonic? My favorite is the hot fudge cake sundae. I enjoyed your blog very much.

Margie's Musings said...

Thank you, Judy. I use my blog as a kind of diary. I am happy to have you drop by. Do you have one I could visit?