Monday, June 30, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

Sundays are always busy and yesterday was busier than usual. I did my usual watering and feeding of both animals and plants and then we went to church. Afterward we ate a salad at an Independence restaurant and then took a Weed Eater trimmer back to Wal Mart to return it. We didn't have the receipt so they gave us a gift card for the return.

We then came home and I began my notes to those who did not attend church yesterday. Part way through that job, my printer stopped working. In order to get it working again I eventually deleted it and reinstalled it and then had to recall how I got the laptop to print wirelessly. After several hours, I got everything working again just in time to make my salad for the dinner at Keith and Joyce's home.

We had a grand time. Jack brought fish and Keith cooked it out on the patio. It was Keith's birthday and Joyce had baked him a cake and bought ice cream for dessert. After the party, we had our "Living the Questions" group meeting. We got home at 10:00, bathed and went to bed.

It was a big day for both of us. While I worked on getting the printer going, Bob mowed the yard.

No comments: